Most modern home construction involves the use of drywall, otherwise known as Sheetrock or Gyproc, for interior walls and ceilings. Instead of the old-fashioned lath and plaster construction that could take weeks, the drywall installation is quick and efficient, if done correctly by a professional.Hanging drywall is something that many homeowners try as a do-it-yourself project but the results can be less than satisfactory. With each sheet of the material weighing in at around 80 pounds, it can be difficult to handle. Cutting drywall improperly can lead to crumbling and a lot of waste and poorly applied ‘mud’ and tape can leave lumps and uneven sections across the wall.
Professional drywall installation for a perfect finishWhen you need drywall hung, whether for new construction or simply a repair, it is usually best to hire an experienced contractor. The job will be done quickly, neatly and correctly with the right tools and you will be saved a tremendous amount of stress and aggravation. At ASPM, our highly experienced, fully licensed, bonded and insured tradesmen will install your drywall adding the extras to make the room a perfect blank canvas for your final treatment ideas. For kitchens, baths, basements and other areas where moisture may be a problem, we use mold-resistant drywall for a longer lasting construction. Screws hold any drywall better and we also use corner bead for secure, even edges on all corners. There are several basic reasons why you benefit from having ASPM handle all your drywall needs:
- We have the experience and training to do the job quickly and correctly
- We have the proper tools and equipment to handle the job properly
- We have trucks to transport the materials safely to reduce damage to sheets of drywall
- We clean up the site when the job is finished and that saves you a lot of effort
- We are professionals who provide friendly, courteous service and great results
- We take pride in our work and support our community through our efforts